We offer flexibility to choose how you manage your returns for your business.
- You pay - this is where you offer your customers the opportunity to return their items free of charge and you will be billed monthly based on your subscription plan. You will receive a better price on this model as we encourage you to enhance your customer experience by offering free returns.
- Your customer pays - this is where your customer pays for their return and you manage this through the Parcelpoint portal by providing your customer with a custom link to return their item.
- A mixed solution - this provides you with the option to choose between you paying or your customer paying, dependant on each return situation. This process is through an authorisation in the Parcelpoint portal.
You can manage your returns solely through Parcelpoint but if you’d like to provide an Australia Post option, we can support this. Within Australia Post there are 2 options:
- e-Parcel is a tracked returns method which is paid for by the retailer. e-Parcel will only be tracked if dropped into a post office and scanned. It will not be tracked if dropped in a post box.
- Reply paid is an untracked, customer-paid return method which can also be dropped at a post office or in a post box but will NOT be tracked.