Currently ParcelPoint Returns doesn’t facilitate exchanges. However, you are still able to carry out an exchange by getting the item returned through ParcelPoint Returns and then shipping the item to your customer directly. We are actively looking into building this feature in an upcoming release, stay tuned.
Articles in this section
- Why should I offer returns for my customers?
- How long will it take to set up?
- Do I have to integrate this into my website?
- What payment options are there?
- How can I manage and track my returns?
- How does the returns label work?
- How do my customers get notifications of their returns?
- Can I also do exchanges?
- What type of parcels aren’t supported by ParcelPoint?
- What are the return processes that are supported?