Your customers are able to see the status of their return using the ‘Track your Parcel’ functionality on the ParcelPoint website. Alternatively, you are able to send them the status of the return which you can find the the ParcelPoint Return Centre by selecting the return. From there you need to select the ‘Track & Trace’ tab to view the status of the return.
Articles in this section
- Why should I offer returns for my customers?
- How long will it take to set up?
- Do I have to integrate this into my website?
- What payment options are there?
- How can I manage and track my returns?
- How does the returns label work?
- How do my customers get notifications of their returns?
- Can I also do exchanges?
- What type of parcels aren’t supported by ParcelPoint?
- Which countries is ParcelPoint supported in?