Your customers will be able to download their returns label once they complete their returns booking. A copy of the label will also be emailed to your customer and made available in ParcelPoint Returns Centre for you to access anytime if needed.
Articles in this section
- Why should I offer returns for my customers?
- How long will it take to set up?
- Do I have to integrate this into my website?
- What payment options are there?
- How can I manage and track my returns?
- How does the returns label work?
- How do my customers get notifications of their returns?
- Can I also do exchanges?
- What type of parcels aren’t supported by ParcelPoint?
- What are the return processes that are supported?