Please ensure that you complete a separate return for each parcel being submitted. If the single order contains multiple packages that need to be returned then you will need to create separate labels for each parcel. This assists with scanning and tracking each parcel back to the retailer and will ensure a faster refund.
Articles in this section
- I am getting an error message when making my eBay return booking
- I am unable to find my label
- What if I don’t have access to a printer?
- How do I package up my item?
- Do I receive a receipt when I drop off my return?
- Can someone else drop off my parcel?
- Can I take my parcel to the post office?
- When can I return my parcel?
- What do I do if I have more than one parcel to return?
- Where can I return my parcel?